Partnership with Google AdSense Certified Partners? Good or Bad?
Have you got any invite or phone calls from any Google Adsense Certified Partners saying that they will manage your Google Adsense account and promising you more/extra benefits and revenue if you join them? Or any friend recommended you to join them/get their services?
So what are you thinking now? Yes? or No? Have a Confusion? Hahaha! 😀
Well, before joining them, you should know some important things which I say here about Partnershiping with Google Adsense Certified Partners. I'm also sharing my so far personal journey [experience] with them here!
First let's start with the basics!
Who are Google Adsense Certified Partners?
Adsense Certified Partners are the private companies approved by the Google officially, these companies provide guidance/suggestions to Adsense publishers regarding Ad placements, Ad units and also some other services they will offer.
- You can check more info by clicking here!
How much do they charge for providing guidance, services to you?
Ah, well, it actually depends on the company! Price varies from a company to company.
- Some companies quote the price depending
uponthe traffic you get!
- Some gonna ask 25% of your total
adsenseearnings monthly. Or some gonna ask 10%
- If you're a beginner, so in order to get a new Adsense account approved for your website, they may charge around or more than 30% monthly!
How they gonna communicate with you regarding their suggestions, services?
Is there any approval conditions?
- Some Adsense Certified Partner companies approve you only if you get minimum 10 K page views per day!
- Few companies accept you if you have at least minimum 1 lakh (100 k) page views per month
- They gonna ask you to send your Google Analytics, Google Adsense screenshots regarding your traffic, clicks etc info!
Today I would like to cover entire information [a detailed info] regarding the benefits, disadvantages, what services they offer, what we can expect from them, etc.
The term "Managed Adsense account" means the normal Adsense account which we daily use is managed by Google AdSense Certified Partner, so thus as it's managed by them, so we call it as Managed Adsense account.
On your Adsense account dashboard, on right top, you'll see a red badge "Managed account" like this -
Services which Adsense Certified Partners offer to us:
Well, they say they offer many services, but since I'm writing this post as per my own experience, so I'm listing top/common services which all AdSense Certified Partners offers,
- Guidance regarding Adsense Ad Placements
- Double Click Ad Exchange Account (Ad X account)
- AdMob (Mobile Apps monetization)
- DFP Ad Server
- Any new upcoming official things/tools
- Latest Info/news/invites
Now I’m discussing the above services in depth! So let’s begin, guys! 🙂
- Yes! They provide you guidance/suggestions regarding Adsense Ad Placements! You just have to place the ad codes where they say!
- Mostly, once for 10 days or 20 days, they suggest you new placements depending upon the results of the old placements. If any particular Ad placement is not getting more clicks, then they change that particular ad unit and suggest you a new ad unit in the same place or new place!
- Are you a noob? Just a newborn baby who doesn't know anything about AdSense ad units or ad placements?
Instead of paying money to Adsense Certified Partners monthly, you can change/experiment the ad placements yourself by looking at the results of your data and picking out what's the least performing ad unit/ad placement.
- Tip: There are many blog posts on the Internet regarding "Best Adsense Ad Placements", you can simply learn from those tutorials!
- Yes! They provide you a Double Click Ad Exchange Account which is also called as 'Ad X account'.
- Wondering what is a Double Click Ad Exchange Account?
Well, from this ad account, you'll get 2 additional Google display ad units for all your websites!
- Note: Not all people who join the managed accounts will get the Ad X account. There are some traffic requirements in order to get the approval for this Ad X account. So if you have huge traffic, then you'll get this account!
- Note: Hey pal, don't get much excited about Double Click Ad Exchange Account (Ad X account), bcoz, there are some points which you should know!
- Just by simply getting 2 additional Google display ad units won't lead to a big hike in your overall revenue!
Wondering why? Well, let me dig this, and let me share my thoughts too!
---- Basically the earnings strategy of these 2 Ad X units differs from the normal ad units which we use! The normal ad units earnings are mostly based upon the Clicks but the earnings of the 2 Ad X units are mostly based upon the Impressions.
---- Another thing, now let's assume that you have already placed total 6 ad units of normal/managed
adsenseaccount, and now you are adding 2 more ad units of Ad X account, so which means total 8 ad units are placed on a single web page,
- So now as per internet/reader Psychology, people won't click ads if they see too many ads on a single web page, so this can bring overall effect to your normal
adsenseaccount earnings too.
- Also by placing 8 ads on a post/page, this can affect the load speed of web page too!
- Yes! They provide you any new upcoming official things/tools in Adsense.
Just a small example, "Page level ads" a new feature in adsense which was released recently, the people who have managed adsense accounts got this feature [beta mode] one month before than normal adsense account users!
- So just for this advance release of things you gonna join them? lol 😀
- Friends, you should note 1 point, whatever things the Google Adsense gonna release, it's for all people! Some people will get before, some will get after! That's the only difference!
In the few days gap, everyone will be using that! So not a big deal, ha!
- Btw, shall I be
more frankhere? Don't expect that Adsense Certified Partners will automatically notify you about the new things always! It depends on the company you join with!
Well, in my case, with the company which I joined, I use to always pinch their thighs "Hey, what's up pal? Got any new things?", that's how they notified me "Page level ads" and gave me that! Or else they might have forgotten about that for me unless I ask them! :'(
- Yes! They may provide you any latest official news or info regarding adsense! They can also give you invitations to attend Google Adsense Publisher Meetings which happens in your country!
- Again don't expect that they will always notify you [automatically]! I used to get informed only when I ask them! 🙁
- Don't think that you may miss any news if you don't join them! When you're in any active blogging groups, communities on social networks, there some members will share these news/info/invites. So you can always be updated by staying in touch with fellow bloggers! 🙂
Well, now apart from their services, let me tell you some more things which I faced personally in my journey with them,
- They give you no guarantee that your Google Adsense account will not be banned anytime!
- Some times they may harm your Adsense account by suggesting wrong Ad placements!
- Some times you may get less earnings by their poor Ad placement suggestions!
- Some times they behave cheap!
- What official Google Adsense staff told me about them?
Well, so what I want to say purely is, your journey with them will be profitable only if you choose a good company! Also even though it's a good company, you have to get good experienced manager for you!
So still confused whether to join them or not? Need my opinions? 🙂
So here we go,
My Opinions/Suggestions (So who should join this certified partner program):
- If you have really huge traffic ( like 90 k + page views per day) and you're busy with content writing, other works on your site, then you can Join this program! But don't keep blind hopes that they will bring you a hike in your adsense earnings!
- Or even though with average traffic you wanna try their services by paying them monthly, then you can try them for 2-3 months so that meanwhile you'll understand the whole scenario whether they can bring you profits or not!
So here how it goes if you decide to join them,
So once you talked with them, and ready to give some amount of partnership every month, they will send you an email which contains the invitation to join their company! So you should click the "Accept Invitation" button and associate your Google Adsense account with them.
For example, check the below picture,
So now your normal Adsense account becomes 'Managed Adsense Account' and it'll be under full control of you and your certified partner company, which means they can also open your Adsense account from their side (anytime) and check each and
Now Let's have a final round up regarding what other bloggers saying about their personal feedback regarding Google Adsense Certified partners!
I am tired of answering calls from Google AdSense Partners who promise to increase my AdSense revenue significantly. Sometimes they can be convinced just by saying "I am not looking for any such services" but other times it goes beyond limit and they want to know "why I don't want to increase my earnings". This is going too far now a days and some of them are really arrogant when I decline such services.
Since many people have asked me my opinion on using AdSense Certified Partners, here is my view on it.
All the bloggers who are making revenue from AdSense know how to use AdSense and how to optimize them. The AdSense partners have no magic with them to increase the revenue other than suggesting what we already know. In fact, most AdSense partners who call you are just sales people who have absolutely no practical experience with AdSense but just have the theoretical knowledge. Bloggers have much more practical experience and also have better knowledge on what works best on their blogs.
Some AdSense Partners have tried to prove that I am not using all possible optimizations. That's absolutely right. If I am not using certain optimizations, it is not because I don't know about them but is because either I don't want to use them or it's because there are technical limitations on my framework.
One of the biggest selling points of the AdSense partners is, "they can take care of the AdSense optimization and we can focus on our blogging work". That's completely wrong. They will only give suggestions and will keep asking us to make changes in the Ad placements. It will take too much time to implement their suggestions, much more than implementing our own thoughts. We will end up spending a lot of time discussing and debating with the AdSense partners.
To summarize, I believe it is absolutely useless for bloggers to take help of AdSense partners for managing their AdSense accounts. They can be useful for large organizations like popular news websites, ecommerce sites which have massive traffic but have no technical expertise to optimize AdSense placements.
Source: Check here!
As per technical part, a history professor do not know how to optimize Adsense. This is where people need trusted certified adsense partners. But finding a good one is a rarity.
They are just useless, Even my personal experience says that using them is more risky, seen many accounts got blocked because of Adsense Certified Partners
So that's it, guys! I just shared everything
I Hope you enjoyed reading this, so please share this article with your friends! 🙂