Hello guys, today I came up with my personal review about Revenuehits.com. Well, but this post is not for all people, but for people who run websites/blogs [Bloggers]. So this comes under “earning money with ads” category. 🙂
Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to earn money from our websites/blogs. In that, CPC, CPM, CPA etc are most famous ways. As per my view, it is quite easy to earn money with CPC rather than CPM, CPA. Coming to CPC., Google Adsense is the most famous one to earn money, but getting Adsense approval is hard today. Even though we have Adsense, we may not get enough cash! For example, I don’t have Adsense for some of my sites, many times I got rejected earlier for a[[roval! So I was searching from a long time about how to earn money from those blogs other than Adsense, then I Found Revenuehits. So I started using it, done experiments with various ad formats, earned some money, and finally satisfied well! 😀 So I decided to write a review post about “How to earn money with RevenueHits” and wanna share all my experience, tips etc as I’m successfully using it from last 10 months.
Ok, coming to the topic, guys,
What is RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is an innovative Performance Ad Network that helps publishers to generate more revenues, using a state-of-the-art contextual & geo-targeted Ad-Serving technology. It assists publishers to monetize various online assets, including websites, add-ons, mobile sites, widgets, toolbars and many more.
RevenueHits is a pure CPA (Cost Per Action) platform. So it doesn’t matter if the ads on your site get 1 lakh clicks or 1 lakh impressions a day because it’s not CPC or CPM platform. All we get money here by only when our site readers performs an action, which means they should click the ad and install the particular software in the ad or complete the survey which shows in the ad. Don’t worry, they are 100% safe, genuine softwares.
Who should use this Revenuehits?
- Those who don’t have Google Adsense or tired of other ad networks.
- Those who are in need of money for 100% 😛
Why I used RevenueHits and continued it?
- For one of my sites, I don’t have Adsense. So never earned via Adsense for that site.
- I’m receiving per day 3.6k + page views (only organic). So with this traffic, why should I leave my blog ad slots empty, at least earning 1$ per day is better than earning nothing. 😀
Idea! : As minimum threshold payment of Revenuehits is 20$, I’ll keep those ads for minimum 4-6 days and when I reach 25$, I’ll withdraw it (PayPal). So 25*60= 1500 rps, so placing revenue hits for just 4+ days can renew 2 domains at Godaddy for a year 😛
I just shared some best ad sizes below, and I also gave you an instant revenuehits approval link for your sites, so keep on following this tutorial, and just try this on your sites until you reach the 20$ and later you can withdraw it!
If You personally ask me which is best – Google Adsense? or RevenueHits?
As I always love to be frank with my site readers, so as per my knowledge, experience, I vote for Adsene only! Earnings from adsense will be high compared to Revenuehits. Bcoz Adsense earnings are of CPC type but Revenuehits earnings are of CPA type which is a bit hard to earn compared to CPC type. But it’s ok, you can always try Revenuehits and check out which suits you best! There are some advantages of using Revenuehits compared to Google Adsense, whcih you will discover later in this post! 🙂
Some important points which you should know about Revenuehits Ads:
1) Since Revenuehits has the geo-targeted Ad-Serving technology, the ads will differ from a country to country. It means, readers of UK will see different ad and readers of India will see different ad even though both the readers visit the same post on our website. So this can help us in getting more cash overall.
2) Unlike Google Adsense, there are no restrictions to keep limited no of ads overall on our site! You can place as many ads as you want in Revenuehits!
3) No matter whether your blog is Blogger blog or WordPress blog! No matter what niche your site is (Except Po*n)! No matter how much traffic you get! I’m giving you a special link for submitting your websites/blogs for approval, so all the websites/blogs which you submit here will be approved instantly! 🙂
4) If your blog/site receives more traffic from the USA, then you have more chances to gain more amount of cash from Revenuehits.com.
5) You can keep your threshold payment as you like! But the minimum limit is 20$.
6) You can add as many blogs/sites(which you own) as you want in your revenuehits account and can earn from all of your blogs at a time by placing the ads in all of your blogs/sites.
7) Like Adsense accounts getting banned instantly without any prior notification, here the chances of getting Revenuehits account banned is too low! 🙂
Ok, now we shall look into the main part,
Signing up, Approval, Creating Ads, Earning more Cash:
Signing up and submitting your site for Approval:
- To sign up (opening an account) at Revenuehits, click here. This is my special link for submitting your websites/blogs for instant approval (on the spot)! 😉
- So after you open the link which I gave, Now fill the details carefully in Step1 and Step2 and finally click “Submit”.
- Now verify your email address and login to your account.
I’ve also made the video by showing all the above steps of this part, so you can check the video too.
- To create ads, open Placements tab in your Revenuehits account.
- Now it’ll show you 2 options – “New Placement” and “New Mobile Placement“.
“New Placement” means the ads related to Desktop site & “New Mobile Placement” means the ads related to Mobile site.
Ok, now I’m classifying both the types of placements and the ads available in those placements.
“New Placement” (Desktop Ads): In this type, all the desktop mode ads will be present, like Banner ads, slider ads etc. Of course, whatever the ad format which you select here, and place it on your site/blog, then the ad will run both on desktop version and mobile version of your site, which means, if a reader from the USA visited your blog from his computer, he’ll see the ad and if a reader from the UK visited your blog in his mobile, he’ll too see the ad.
So in simple, I can say as, all the ads in “New Placement” tab will run both on Pc and mobile.
Well, there are so many ad formats and ad types available in “New Placement” tab. I’m mentioning all those available ads here,
“New Mobile Placement” (Mobile Ads): In this type, all the mobile mode ads will be present, like Mobile Dialog, Notifier etc. Here we should note one thing, except 2 ad placements (Interstitial & New Tab), remaining all ads will run only in the mobile version of your site/blog. For example, if you are running Notifier Ad on your site, now if a reader from France visits your blog from laptop and another reader from Russia visits your blog from Cell, then the Russia reader only will see the Notifier Ad on his Cell and the Laptop reader from France won’t see any ad on your site.
So here, I can simply say as, most of the ads in “New Mobile Placement” tab will run only in mobile.
Well, there are so many ad formats and ad types available in “New Mobile Placement” tab. I’m mentioning all those available ads here,
So now once you get a clarity of the selection of your required ad slot, you have to setup the ad code and place it on your site. Well, I’m showing it completely by taking an example of the pop-up ad.
So coming to the main part, how to create revenuehits ads and set up them on your blog/website.
- So now once you are on Placements tab in your Revenuehits account, select your required placement (Desktop/mobile) and then select your required placement type (ad). So for example, I’m taking Popunder ad in the “New Placement” ads.
- So now it’ll show you a form type and in that you have to fill some details like Placement name, selection of your Site, Description of your Ad etc and finally click “Save”.
- So once you save it, Placements tab will be opened automatically and all the ads you created will appear in Placements tab. So on your required ad, you should click this “</>” button and then the ad code of your ad will open in a box.
- Now you have to copy that Ad code and place it on your blog/site.
- So like this, you have to create your required Ad and place it on your site/blog.
Within how much time the Revenue stats will get updated in our account?
Ans) Not like Google Adsense, here in Revenuehits, our “Revenue” will be updated only once for 24 hours and that’ll be the final revenue! This is a bit sad thing, but it’s OK, not a big problem! In adsense, all our daily earnings are “Estimated earnings” but here in Revenuehits, all our daily earnings are “Finalized earnings”, so this is some what a good news! 😀
Some best Ad Formats to gain more Cash in Revenuehits:
I’ve seen some people who are already using Revenuehits, but they are not able to earn good money ‘coz they don’t have much idea about which ad brings more money, which ad doesn’t! So just having a Revenuehits account is not enough, we should also have a proper idea about the ads available here and we should experiment various ads without annoying the readers mind.
Well, as I’m using this CPA ad network from last 5 months, so I wanna share Some best Ad Formats in this Revenuehits review post which gives you more money! 😉
1) Popup Ad
1) Popup Ad: As per my personal opinion, and also considering my friends earnings, Popup (popunder) ad gave us the highest cash among all other ads. So I wanna discuss a few lines in this review post about Popup ad!
Well, so let me tell you how this works. The moment when you keep the popup ad code in the new widget box on your website/blog, the ad starts to work immediately. So as the visitor visits your site and click anything on your site, then a new tab will be opened and the ad will be displayed in that new tab. So if the visitor goes to that new tab and installs the software in that particular ad, then we will get money since this is a CPA (Cost Per Action) advertising network. So once again I wanna remind you that, for entire Revenuehits ads, we won’t get any money if a reader views an ad or clicks an ad, we will earn money only if the reader performs an action which means he/she should click the ad & install the software in those particular ads!
2) Leaderboard: Leaderboard is also one of the best ads to earn more cash. You can keep this ad anywhere on your site as you like, like on top of the site or in top/middle of the posts. If you are using WordPress, you can easily insert the ad in anywhere of the posts by using plugins. I’m placing this ad in random positions of my posts by using Ad Injection plugin. And if you own a blogger blog, then too you can place the ad in the middle of the posts by following some tutorials on the google search.
An Advantage of placing the Leaderboard ad in middle/top of the posts is, sometimes the ad looks a bit tricky, the ad says ‘You need to update your java player to see this page content’, or “This content requires Java Plug-in. Would you like to install it now?”, so an innocent reader will click it and install that software. 😛
3) Interstitial: Interstitial also works like Popup Ads. So I can say as, these both ads are similar only. So I’m not explaining this deeply as this is same as Popup Ad. Btw, New Tab Ad in “New Mobile Placement” also works like Popup Ad only!
- Well, you can always check your earnings in the “Payments” section. The current balance, previous months earnings etc will be present there!
- Now the minimum threshold Payment is $20 but not $50.
- Revenuehits Payment is in net 30 terms. Which means if you earn total $60 in this month, then you’ll get that $60 in next month ending. For example, I’ve earned $116 in Aug month and they have sent that $116 in Paypal to me on Sep 25.
- Payment will be done by Paypal, Wire, and Payoneer. So you can select your required method.
[Suggestion: Don’t select the “Wire transfer”, becoz the minimum payout for wire transfer is 500$ here which is worst! You can’t earn 500$ in revenuehits easily, it may take 5 months to reach 500$ unless you have millions of traffic everyday! 😛 So better use “Paypal”] Btw, I’m using Paypal, and if you are about to use paypal too, then I wanna tell you some good news!
Paypal won’t cut any transaction fee in the middle, whatever payment revenuehits sends you, you’ll get the full amount into your bank! 😀
Ok, just for the review purpose, I’m showing my payment proof too,
Well, as I’m using this from last 1 year, so I’ve shared all the things which I know in this Revenuehits review post. And I’m satisfied with this Ad Network. You too try it and let me know your feedback!
So finally my rating: * * * (3/5) (satisfactory)
My Final Words:
To be frank, whether it is any ad network, unless we try it for 4-6 days, we can’t get an idea that it is good or bad. So give this Revenuehits a try for 5 days if your blog ad slots are empty. 😛 Experiment yourself with various ad formats available there like Popup ads, slider etc.
You may get more money than me, who knows? Hahaha 😀
So if you have doubts or any new ideas, please post it in the below comment box! Btw, please share this post with your blogger friends and let them also earn some money!