Top Most 6 Secret Whatsapp Tricks Which You Should Never Miss!
4) Disable WhatsApp “Last Seen” Time Stamp!
We all know that Whatsapp automatically shows the “last seen” timestamp, informing other people
that we recently came to Whatsapp to chat! So here comes the problem! This may be a big privacy issue for many people (especially Girls!). 😛
Earlier there are several third party apps to handle this last seen timestamp, but now Whatsapp only officially added this feature in Settings Menu!
Ok, so let’s see how to control this “last seen” timestamp,
1) The major thing involved here is having the latest version of WhatsApp. So download the latest version on the official website of Whatsapp.
2) Now to hide last seen feature in your Whatsapp, go to “Settings” >> “Accounts” >> “Privacy” >> “Last Seen”.
3) Now you’ll see 3 options,
- My contacts
4) So based on your requirements, select any option as you like! For example, if you select “Nobody”, then no can see your “Last seen” timestamp including your friends! If you select “My contacts”, then only your friends will see your “Last seen” timestamp but not public!
5) So that’s it!
Please check Page 5 for the next trick!